Prairie Land Real Estate
- How ChatGPT can help you work more efficiently and generate more leads March 24, 2023ChatGPT, the AI chatbot, has taken the world by storm over the past few months. Let's dive into the top two tasks ChatGPT can do that will make you more efficient and productive and help you generate more leads.
- The cure for appraisal gap anxiety March 24, 2023Innovative lenders and power buyers have rolled out appraisal gap programs to give their clients confidence to proceed with the loan process.
- FHFA prevention actions surpassed 52K in Q4 2022 March 24, 2023A new report from the FHFA outlines figures for foreclosure assistance, loan delinquency and forbearance rates and GSE-owned inventory.
- 2023 RealTrends real estate brokerage rankings show growth in low-cost firms March 24, 2023The top four RealTrends 500 brokerage firms maintained their 20% market share in the U.S. But, low-cost firms gained market share.
- CFPB funding is constitutional, Second Circuit court rules March 23, 2023The Second Circuit Court of Appeals decided the CFPB's funding structure is constitutional; the Supreme Court will rule on a related case in 2024.
- Brokers, here’s how to market yourself as a non-QM broker March 23, 2023The right lender partner will offer its brokers valuable resources, such as dedicated support, education and training on non-QM products. The best non-QM lenders walk brokers through every step of their non-QM process and even offer marketing materials that they have created that brokers can leverage for their own white labeling purposes.
- Low housing inventory a win for homebuilders March 23, 2023If national housing inventory were back to normal, we would have 2 to 2.5 million active listings of direct competition for homebuilders.
- Warehouse lenders facing fallout from industry woes March 23, 2023Recent bond-rating reports shine a spotlight on the deposit and investment-portfolio shortcomings of two banks offering warehouse lines – Comerica and Western Alliance.
- With mortgage rates dropping, the conforming and jumbo loan spread narrows March 23, 2023Freddie Mac's Primary Mortgage Market Survey showed on Thursday that the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.42% as of March 23, down 18 basis points from the previous week.
- FHFA announces timeline to sunset FICO Classic credit model March 23, 2023Full implementation of the transition to FICO 10T and VantageScore 4.0 and should occur in Q4 2025, the FHFA said.