Prairie Land Real Estate
- Senior FDIC official to lead Conference of State Bank Supervisors November 30, 2023Brandon Milhorn – a senior FDIC official – was named president of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors starting in December.
- Pending home sales fall to their lowest level in two decades November 30, 2023Pending home sales in October fell to their lowest level since 2001 as mortgage rates hit 8%. Still, the Northeast posted a monthly gain in transactions.
- Fidelity says cybersecurity attack is contained but questions remain November 30, 2023Fidelity revealed cybersecurity attack was contained on Sunday, not disclosing information on potential customer data compromise.
- Mortgage rates fall to levels not seen since September November 30, 2023Mortgage rates headed lower this week as the 10-year Treasury yield dropped below 4.3% for the first time since September.
- CFPB’s Chopra addresses mortgage issues in House oversight hearing November 30, 2023CFPB Director Rohit Chopra fielded questions from House lawmakers on Wednesday, addressing mortgage-related issues.
- Clear Capital’s Kenon Chen on appraisal modernization November 30, 2023Kenon Chen, executive vice president of strategy and growth at Clear Capital, talks about technology's role in appraisal modernization.
- FHA proposes changes to 203(k) program November 30, 2023Nine months after requesting input from the industry, the Federal Housing Administration issued a proposal to enhance its 203(k) program.
- Buyers will have more options in 2024, but affordability woes will persist: Bright MLS November 30, 2023Bright MLS released its National Housing Market Outlook on Wednesday, which shows that affordability will remain the biggest challenge for homebuyers next year.
- Educate your clients on down payment assistance programs November 30, 2023Down Payment Assistance Programs (DPAs) are initiatives designed to help first-time homebuyers bridge the gap between their savings and the down payment required to purchase a home.
- Tennessee’s Realty Executives gains top-producing family of agents November 29, 2023The Levenson family, who founded RE/MAX Preferred Properties, is joining Knoxville, Tennessee-based Realty Executives.